Blog_Thumbnail_Images.png
Since her breast cancer diagnosis in 2004, registered dietitian Barbara Spalding has learned a lot about navigating the side effects of cancer treatment while eating a nutritious diet.
Blog_Thumbnail_Images_1.png
We can often feel like we have lost control over so many facets of our lives after being diagnosed with breast cancer, but I personally found that the more tasks I was able to take care of before starting treatment, the more I felt like I could maintain a little bit of that control.
Blog_Thumbnail_Images_2.png
I am who I am today because of you.
Blog_Pic_for_Dear_World.jpg
That's what a nurse told my wife and me after my wife was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer.
Blog_Thumbnail_Images_4.png
People often experience a wide range of emotions with breast cancer, and these can change with different stages in the journey. What might you or a loved one expect at the time of diagnosis, during treatment, and on to survivorship?
Blog_Thumbnail_Images_6.png
If you're facing a major illness or stressful life change, you don't have to go it alone. A support group can help. Find out how to choose the right one.
Blog_Thumbnail_Images_9.png
Today is the day. I am a member of the surgical team who will take care of you -- the team that will remove your breast to treat the cancer that has tried to make a home in your body. We all have our role today, and the world would see yours to be the "patient." I see it as something more: a powerful gift to us.
Pic_for_blog_resilience_and_calm_at_home.jpg
Resilience expert Linda Graham offers three guided breathing practices as part of the Mindful@Home series.
Blog_Thumbnail_Images_11.png
Few people think of gardening as exercise...it might be the perfect exercise when it comes to breast health, because it makes a positive impact on almost every controllable breast cancer risk factor.
Blog_Thumbnail_Images_12.png
My cancer diagnosis gave me life. Something designed to sideline me, actually turned out to be my gift.