Programs and services offered by To Life! wouldn’t be possible without the help of volunteers. Individuals, community groups and business enterprises all have found ways to make meaningful contributions of time and talents in support of To Life!. We welcome you to contact us. Below are some suggestions, but we welcome your ideas as well.
Some of To Life! volunteer needs:
- Serve on a To Life! fundraising planning committee
- Help with phones and clerical work at To Life!
- Assist with To Life! education or wellness events
- Organize a fundraising event through your place of employment, local club or community group where proceeds can be donated to To Life!
- Be a To Life! representative at health fairs and community expos
- Serve as a To Life! ambassador in your community by promoting To Life's! mission and services, arranging "meetups" at coffee shops and initiate other activities for breast cancer survivors
- Lead a wellness class or teach a skill if you have an area of expertise
- Peform handy work in our office
- Outdoor maintenance (i.e. gardening, mowing, tree and brush trimming, and window washing)
This list is just the beginning. Please fill out our Volunteer Questionnaire or complete the form below and we’ll be happy to be in touch to discuss how you can get involved.