Blog_Thumbnail_Images_11.png
Mindfulness can significantly improve brain health and pain perception in breast cancer survivors, according to a small Canadian study.
Blog_Thumbnail_Images_7.png
Important dates in your cancer journey can bring up a lot of emotions. Honor yourself as you commemorate these days in whatever way feels right for you.
Blog_Thumbnail_Images_21.png
Many moms want to breastfeed after undergoing breast cancer treatment, and while it may present a few challenges, it's certainly possible.
Blog_Thumbnail_Images_22.png
Finding your mindset is an important step toward facing cancer each day when you are undergoing chemotherapy. A mindset is a mental attitude or inclination—it acts like a filter through which we see the world and interpret events. It even affects how we view our own feelings.
Blog_Thumbnail_Images_23.png
Not all women feel the same way about their breasts. Maybe breasts don't play too crucial a role in how you identify yourself as a woman. On the other hand, having breasts could be a really important part of your femininity.
Blog_Thumbnail_Images_7.png
When I was first diagnosed with Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC), I knew what the side effects of chemo were going to be like because I had gone through chemo & radiation for stage 1 breast cancer a mere 1.5 year before...and how EVERYTHING you do in the day takes energy (spoons) to pay for it, I had an ah-ha moment...I realized how precious my energy is and how important it acknowledge where I spend my energy.
Blog_Thumbnail_Images_9.png
Women recovering from breast cancer treatment typically have a lot of questions regarding when and how they should start exercising.
Blog_Thumbnail_Images_1.png
Being thrust into a whirlwind of shock, confusion, anger after a breast cancer diagnosis can feel like a lesson in losing control. So, we asked around the Rethink community and came up with a list of considerations to keep in mind to help those who are newly diagnosed reclaim a sense of agency during this time.
Blog_Thumbnail_Images_3.png
For women experiencing cancer, intimacy is yet another hurdle in which the onus is on them to overcome....But women need not endure this alone.
Blog_Pic_-_Dana_Farber_Exercise_2.JPG
Is fitness advice for people with cancer changing?