COVID-19 Service Updates
OFFICE SAFETY PROTOCOLS: To Life! continues to offer support services, wellness and education programs via telephone and our virtual platforms. Boutiques are taking appointments and are operating under strict protocol. If you are in need of services or an appointment, please call us at 518-439-5975. Product fitting services are all by appointment only following guidelines outlined below:
- Please do not bring any guests to your appointment.
- Once you have arrived for your appointment, please call the main number to notify us of your arrival, and a staff member will meet you at the door to let you into the building.
- Please wear a mask when entering our offices. If you do not have one, To Life! will provide one for you.
- For the protection of our clients and staff, our fitters will be wearing PPE that will include a mask, latex-free gloves, and a protective garment.
Please do not attend your appointment if you have any of the following symptoms:
· Shortness of Breath or Chest Tightness
· Sore Throat
· Nasal Congestion/Runny Nose
· Myalgia (Body Aches)
· Loss of Taste and/or Smell
· Have been diagnosed with coronavirus or exposed to a positive case of coronavirus within the past 14 days
Thank you for your cooperation. To Life! looks forward to continuing to bring services to those affected by breast cancer.
How to Contact Us:
Office Phone number: 518-439-5975 (answered live during normal business hours, or leave a message, calls will be returned promptly)
Executive Director, Eileen Birdemail@example.com
Assistant Director, Chris Breton (contact for boutique inquiries)-firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Services Manager, Melanie McCulleyemail@example.com
Community Outreach Coordinator, Sue Abbuhlfirstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below for additional resources during COVID-19:
Breast Cancer Care During COVID-19
- Breast Care in the Time of Coronavirus
- COVID-19 and Breast Cancer Care: What Patients Need to Know
- COVID-19 Patient Care Information
General Information as it Pertains to Cancer Patients
- COVID landing page for American Cancer Society
- COVID landing page at BreastCancer.org
- COVID landing page at CancerCare (has many additional resources)
- New York Oncology Hematology
- The Tutu Project - Provides funds for groceries for people with breast cancer struggling to feed their families during the pandemic.
General Health Information