Are you looking for someone to talk to following your diagnosis with breast cancer? We are here to help. We offer one-on-one support, support groups, education programs and wellness programs.
COVID-19 Service Updates
OFFICE SAFETY PROTOCOLS - Updated July 2022: To Life! continues to offer support services and education programs virtually. Our boutiques are open for in-person fittings by appointment only.
The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority. For the safety of staff and the immunocompromised clients we serve,
please wear a mask upon entering our building whether you're vaccinated or unvaccinated. Thank you for respecting our guidelines.
If you are in need of services or an appointment, please call us at 518-439-5975.
Please do not attend your appointment if you have any of the following symptoms:
· Shortness of Breath or Chest Tightness
· Sore Throat
· Nasal Congestion/Runny Nose
· Myalgia (Body Aches)
· Loss of Taste and/or Smell
· Have been diagnosed with coronavirus or exposed to a positive case of coronavirus within the past 14 days
Thank you for your cooperation. To Life! looks forward to continuing to serve those affected by breast cancer.
Additional COVID-19 Resources:
- COVID-19 and Breast Cancer Care: What Patients Need to Know
- COVID-19 Patient Care Information
- American Cancer Society